Search Engine Submission - AddMe

Thursday, 22 August 2013

BEAUTY CHIT CHAT


What is your daily beauty routine? 
I tone, moisturise and use loads of eye cream. I use a mix of products, but always stick to Optiphi’s Eyesigns Active Gel and Woolworths’ Balancing Day Cream.
Optiphi’s Eyesigns Active Gel, from R799
Do you have a beauty trademark?
I like to do my make-up to match my mood or outfit. If I am going super vintage, I like to add a hint of red lipstick or a flick of black eyeliner.
What is your biggest beauty indulgence?
Eye cream! It is the one thing that I will spend tons on.
What is on your beauty wish list for winter? 
Benefit’s delightful Art Deco inspired make-up items and nail polish from Butter London. I might have to search far and wide for these! Locally, I love the cheap and cheerful cheek and lip stains from the new Woolworths’ make-up range. I also think Kiehl’s Vanilla Lip Balm is a must-buy for rescuing chapped lips and it smells delicious.
Kiehl’s Vanilla Lip Balm, R99
What is your one go-to product?
Elizabeth Arden’s Flawless Finish – I have been using it for years and it offers the perfect natural cover and blends exceptionally well. Their new packaging has made the product even better and added a hint of old-world glamour!
Elizabeth Arden’s Flawless Finish, R295
Which celeb always hits the mark when it comes to their make-up and hair?
Lee-Anne Liebenberg is truly beautiful and always looks groomed.
What one beauty trend would you never ever try? 
Hair extensions or acrylic nails. I think natural is always best.
Bold lips or statement eyes? 
Statement eyes.
Nail art or clean and simple? 
Clean and simple.
Your favourite perfume?
Tom Ford’s Black Orchid
Tom Ford’s Black Orchid, R675