Search Engine Submission - AddMe

Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Fashion of vampire diaries.

This is a very sexy and eye-catching top with a hint of modesty. The open back is super sexy and a head turner but does not show so much skin that it looks indecent. I am 5'1' and 101 lbs and bought the xs. It seems snug but the top has a lot of stretch. I did not size up b/c I was afraid the open back might gape and hang funny. The back criss cross needs to be snug to fit right. I have a small bust and I did need to pull up the front with two small stitches on either side so that it does not hang too low. This was easy enough to do on my own. I did not know this came in petite until I saw this online. Had I gotten the petite, I may not have this problem. Another plus is that this top is hand washable. I am thinking of getting the grey now.
                                                            see more Google